AMBOSS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Isoval

Moving up the totem pole again.
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I’ve recently been looking into AMBOSS following a presentation they gave at my school. From what they showed and what I’ve been able to play around with, it seems like a solid platform, especially when it comes to their “knowledge cards” (basically their textbook).

I’m curious what everyones’ experience has been with them. I’m not sure I’d use them as a replacement for Uworld during M2, but it’s something I would consider using alongside Boards and Beyond during M1 and onwards and would use to supplement Uworld and USMLERx during true boards studying.

Members don't see this ad.

I was at that meeting too. UFAPS is just too tried and true to squeeze in another resource. It won't replace UWORLD. I would consider replacing Rx with their question bank starting M2, but that's the only thing I would do if I were an M1 again. I saw that there were more helpful charts/images in the question explanations vs Rx.

You'll have plenty of other question sources that will help you in curriculum and boards. I just can't imagine keeping up with classes and adding another resource. I'm already feeling behind on my meaningful extracurriculars right now and I haven't even add heavy board reviewing yet.

Reactions: 1 user