"Amateur Surgeon" game =]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So, I need to consult on a patient.... Karl keeps dying! I can't keep his heart rate down, anyone figure him out?

I haven't even gotten past Joe yet. I can look up some tips for you though. What kinds of grades are you getting. I have mainly Bs and Cs and I think one D. Apparently surgery is not my calling. :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't even gotten past Joe yet. I can look up some tips for you though. What kinds of grades are you getting. I have mainly Bs and Cs and I think one D. Apparently surgery is not my calling. :smuggrin:

Ok, I figured out for Karl you have to let him bleed while you remove everything, then cauterize and put the green goop on.

I'm a straight C student! I even replayed act I for a while today, and couldn't break a C except for on Bleed. I did get a B on Vince, but I think that was just luck.

Oh boy, I know I shouldn't say anything, but Act 3 is out. There goes my weekend (and it's only Tuesday)!

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh boy, I know I shouldn't say anything, but Act 3 is out. There goes my weekend (and it's only Tuesday)!

:lol: Oh my gosh! It's been forever since I played but I will have to start again once we get back to Texas tomorrow. We're in IL right now. I actually couldn't seem to make it past the last guy on the 2nd act, maybe it was Eddie? I would love any tips so I can move onto Act 3.

By far, the biggest time suck of them all! :):):) But...I...can't...stop...playing.

Straight C student here too. And that's after killing my patient at least 5 times before making that C!

LOVE amateur surgeon. Best Free game of them all.

:thumbup:

To beat Horrace you have to shock all of the black ants, then shock the little nest they come out of a few times then a big golden queen will come out of the nest. You have to shock it then fix him. You find the nest from using the etch a sketch thingy and cutting it out.

but how do you manage to kill all the little black ants without making his heart stop? Plus the little suckers are fast. Horrace frustrates me!

This is, without a doubt, simultaneously the most irreverent/amazing game I've ever played.

I SHOULD be studying. But, this clearly takes precedence.

OMG, who resurrected this thread. hehehe...must be a, "pizza cutter" wielding surgeon. :p

OK Kate, I missed this thread the first time around. Now I don't know if it's such a good thing that I found it now ;). You guys sound crazy with all the ants and pizza cutter business... I muuust know!

OK Kate, I missed this thread the first time around. Now I don't know if it's such a good thing that I found it now ;). You guys sound crazy with all the ants and pizza cutter business... I muuust know!

Yeah, don't start!! I try so hard to get through each act, only to be mad when it's over!

Also, Act 3 gets some new fun stuff, scorpions that you have to kill with the chainsaw, a huge spider - how does a spider make a nest in ones stomach anyways? And I'm only on the second guy.

OMG, who resurrected this thread. hehehe...must be a, "pizza cutter" wielding surgeon. :p

My bad... I was doing so good staying away then I saw a commercial on cartoon network that act 3 was out....

My bad... I was doing so good staying away then I saw a commercial on cartoon network that act 3 was out....

:lol:You were bit by the bug...hahaha

OK so now I have been bit by the bug too. This game is pretty cool. I am going to start the whole entire process over right now and then try to get through each level with better times. Anyone else up for the challenge?

DAmn you all I was trying to study and then I saw this.

They're going to have to start a 12-step program for this game. It's worse than crack cocaine.

I'm having problems getting past the spiders in round 3...any pointers?

I either run out of time or he bleeds out:idea:

I play trauma center for the ds and wii, I love those games.

If I knew everyone loved this game so much I would have posted it up a long time ago. I've been playing this game for a very long time and have finished it multiple times. :) yeah that game gets hard but I'm a natural born surgeron lol