Am I looking at the correct medstudy questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zeppelinpage4

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is a really stupid question but I wanted to double check before dropping $350 on the wrong Qbank. I'm about to finish my second pass of the Pediatric Board Review book and planning to start questions, taking my initial certification exam in October. I've heard the Medstudy questions are great for practice and learning but is this the correct Qbank (link below?)

I got thrown off because it mentions MOC and CME credits, and I know some places have separate dedicated Qbanks for MOC different from the initial certification exam. Also just out of curiosity how long did it take for you to get through the Qbank? I'm planning to put in 1-2 hours each night and putting in a full day of studying on my days off.

Also I'm doing lots of content review/questions but are there any good last minute reviews or courses that go over tricks and techniques for taking the test? I'm a really bad test taker and seem to be bad at catching those.

Members don't see this ad.

I got thrown off because it mentions MOC and CME credits, and I know some places have separate dedicated Qbanks for MOC different from the initial certification exam.

You can get MOC from board prep questions--you just turn in the credits after you get certified. PREP does the same thing (I maxed out my Part 2 MOC pretty quickly from board prep stuffs).

I didn't use MedStudy questions, so can't answer your other concerns.

Reactions: 1 user
You can get MOC from board prep questions--you just turn in the credits after you get certified. PREP does the same thing (I maxed out my Part 2 MOC pretty quickly from board prep stuffs).

I didn't use MedStudy questions, so can't answer your other concerns.
Thanks!