Alaska signing bonus for pharmacist rumors

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Must have been a UCSF graduate. Surely only a person who went to the top ranked pharmacy school could be offered that kind of cash.

Alaska? I wouldn't move up there for 5 million dollars. Gotta really suck living there.

I prefer cold weather to one that might give me a heat stroke.

Members don't see this ad :)
In 3 weeks from today, I get to have this kid. That will make 8 weeks that I have been in the hospital. Gag.

Wow good luck with that. Sorry to hear you have been in the hospital the last 4/5 weeks.

My wife worked with her OB's husband, so we have known her for about 9 years now. She told us to pick a day, so we did. C-section has to be the way to go.

Then does santa's workshop have a shorter counter? Maybe you can sit down and count pills. I wonder if he gives bathroom breaks.

Thank you everyone! I will post a picture of her when she gets here. Only 20 more days to go!

Alaska=Sausage fest

Ok if you are a ghey or you are a criminal looking to lay low for a few years.

Reactions: 1 user
Alaska=Sausage fest

Ok if you are a ghey or you are a criminal looking to lay low for a few years.

:laugh:

I guess alaska is out the question for me, Im apart of the anti-sausage movement lol

I took a graveyard hospital job for $198,000 per year with $100,000 per year retainer for 5 years. And the beauty of it was that it was tax free income. They also provided lodging and food. I ended up doing another 5 years...saved every penny and retired to Bahamas. One time I took 3 months off and got on Time Bandit for king crab fishing. They did a segment on me... about the crazy pharmacist.. That was me.

Can you PM me , cant send you a PM haha thanks

Ah. The Great Urban Myth of Pharmacy.

Yup. My uncle's friend's granddaughter signed a contract for $1.5 million for 5 years in Nome. Mmmhmmm.

Back in the day, everyone fell for this one. It just seems ridiculous today...

Reactions: 2 users
Ah. The Great Urban Myth of Pharmacy.

Yup. My uncle's friend's granddaughter signed a contract for $1.5 million for 5 years in Nome. Mmmhmmm.

Back in the day, everyone fell for this one. It just seems ridiculous today...

Well, I heard so many pharmacists went to Alaska looking for work it created a surplus. Now you have a pharmacist on every snowbank with a sign that reads "Will Count Pills For Food".

Wow....when this thread stated cycloketocaine was getting ready to have a kid. Now that kid will start kindergarten this year! Time flies!

Writing my next chapter..