Ain't Nobody Got Time For DAT Anki Deck

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Charles_Darwin

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

Over the past 6 months of studying for my DAT I compiled a 1500 pool of Anki flash cards from the following materials:

DAT Bootcamp

DAT Genius

DAT Destroyer (2015)

Math Destroyer (2016)

Chad's Videos

Kaplan Blue Book

Kaplan Workbook

I'm giving the deck to SDN as my way of paying it forward. I used this deck a million times while studying and it's the main reason I did so well on my DAT - one hour a day kept all the information fresh in my head. Essentially every time there was something that wasn't straight forward to me, I made a flash card. Thanks to this deck, I had no "fuzzy" memories for the DAT: whatever was in this deck, I knew like the back of my hand. I can confidently say that 75% of my DAT was sourced from this deck.

I combed through it carefully to ensure that there were no direct questions taken from any of the above resources. If you see something I missed, please let me know and I will update it immediately! This is not for my profit and I genuinely believe the makers of the materials I used deserve the money. If you've got 1+ months left, I strongly suggest buying all of those materials.

Anki is by FAR the best flash card program you can find. And it's totally free. I loved it so much I quit making paper flash cards and converted 500 paper flash cards into Anki format by hand.

Here's how I suggest you use it:

Obviously, the best way to learn is to make your own flashcards. This deck should be used as a sort of diagnosis test: go through it once (should take one day) and mark any flash cards that you don't have any clue about.

Then, on day 2, start teaching yourself all about whatever it is you've marked.

On day 3, review the marked cards again, and unmark anything you got correct

On day 4, re-review the still-marked cards.

Rinse and repeat until you are familiar with every subject touched upon in this deck. This is NOT going to teach you all the material - that's what the above resources are for. You know that feeling where you're worried that you are missing something incredibly important for the DAT? This deck is here to pacify that feeling. If you're worried there's something huge you're missing, there's a good chance it's in this deck!

I'll keep this deck alive by updating it periodically. For the next year (summer of 2017) I'll update it so that every card has a source where you can learn the material if you want. Also - remember that this was my private deck! It has the occasional slang and funny pneumonic so that I could keep myself entertained :p

Here's a link to the deck

Here's a link to download Anki

Here's a guide to using Anki

Feel free to ask me any questions! Good luck! If you have tips for making it better please PM me

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24 users
Thank you soooo much for this! I didn't know this program was so useful. It's more than just simple flashcards! I love it I'm gonna start going through it tonight ;)

Again congrats on your scores

Reactions: 1 user
Is there something I can search in AnkiWeb? I cannot download the files on my computer but would love to use your deck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Can you please give me the name of the deck. I already have Anki on my phone. It's easier to download by looking up the name

Hey All,

Over the past 6 months of studying for my DAT I compiled a 1500 pool of Anki flash cards from the following materials:

DAT Bootcamp

DAT Genius

DAT Destroyer (2015)

Math Destroyer (2016)

Chad's Videos

Kaplan Blue Book

Kaplan Workbook

I'm giving the deck to SDN as my way of paying it forward. I used this deck a million times while studying and it's the main reason I did so well on my DAT - one hour a day kept all the information fresh in my head. Essentially every time there was something that wasn't straight forward to me, I made a flash card. Thanks to this deck, I had no "fuzzy" memories for the DAT: whatever was in this deck, I knew like the back of my hand. I can confidently say that 75% of my DAT was sourced from this deck.

I combed through it carefully to ensure that there were no direct questions taken from any of the above resources. If you see something I missed, please let me know and I will update it immediately! This is not for my profit and I genuinely believe the makers of the materials I used deserve the money. If you've got 1+ months left, I strongly suggest buying all of those materials.

Anki is by FAR the best flash card program you can find. And it's totally free. I loved it so much I quit making paper flash cards and converted 500 paper flash cards into Anki format by hand.

Obviously, the best way to learn is to make your own flashcards. This deck should be used as a sort of diagnosis test: go through it once (should take one day) and mark any flash cards that you don't have any clue about.

Rinse and repeat until you are familiar with every subject touched upon in this deck. This is NOT going to teach you all the material - that's what the above resources are for. You know that feeling where you're worried that you are missing something incredibly important for the DAT? This deck is here to pacify that feeling. If you're worried there's something huge you're missing, there's a good chance it's in this deck!

I'll keep this deck alive by updating it periodically. For the next year (summer of 2017) I'll update it so that every card has a source where you can learn the material if you want. Also - remember that this was my private deck! It has the occasional slang and funny pneumonic so that I could keep myself entertained :p

Feel free to ask me any questions! Good luck! If you have tips for making it better please PM me

I just saw this post. Thank you so much for posting this ! This just motivated me even more to do well on the biology portion!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey All,

DAT Bootcamp

DAT Genius

DAT Destroyer (2015)

Math Destroyer (2016)

Chad's Videos

Kaplan Blue Book

Kaplan Workbook

Thanks so much for the Anki deck it is was an awesome resource while traveling in the car today!!

I am trying to download it on my phone, but in apple store there is different Anki flashcard options. Is it the one that costs $24.99 and then I can find it there? I am confused

I am trying to download it on my phone, but in apple store there is different Anki flashcard options. Is it the one that costs $24.99 and then I can find it there? I am confused

So you download it and import it to your pc (Anki is free for Macs and pcs if you google it) and sign up for an account. Then on your phone you'll download the Anki app and it'll sync the flash card deck to the phone. It's free for android but yeah, it's expensive for iPhones. That was a rough realization when I transitioned to iOS :/ but honestly it's mostly useful on your computer so don't feel pressured into getting it on your phone until you try it out on the computer

So you download it and import it to your pc (Anki is free for Macs and pcs if you google it) and sign up for an account. Then on your phone you'll download the Anki app and it'll sync the flash card deck to the phone. It's free for android but yeah, it's expensive for iPhones. That was a rough realization when I transitioned to iOS :/ but honestly it's mostly useful on your computer so don't feel pressured into getting it on your phone until you try it out on the computer

Really cool, thanks for uploading this. Hopefully it'll help a lot of people.

Thank you!!! Will do so.

@Charles_Darwin hi! :) i'm having trouble with the download when i click on the downloaded anki file I get this message when I try to import it to anki " Updated 0 of 1499 existing notes. 0 cards imported."

Am I uploading it incorrectly??

Btw, thank you for making this deck :)

@Charles_Darwin hi! :) i'm having trouble with the download when i click on the downloaded anki file I get this message when I try to import it to anki " Updated 0 of 1499 existing notes. 0 cards imported."

It sounds like you've already downloaded the flashcards based on the error message, not sure why its not showing up for ya :(