AI that can predict if you'll die soon based on ECG

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cornfed101

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So this totally sounds like something out of a low budget horror film... but in all honesty kinda interesting!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Would you want to know so that you could spend your last days surrounded by loved ones? Or would you prefer not to know, living a normal life until you suddenly dropped dead?

Would you want to know so that you could spend your last days surrounded by loved ones? Or would you prefer not to know, living a normal life until you suddenly dropped dead?

Haha, I think this is where it differs from the horror movie plot. I think the ultimate goal would be to prevent imminent death.

But to answer your question: I would probably want to know.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
1 Year from now
"AI Hijacks tests subjects phones to emit lethal levels of radiation over a year to prove itself right."

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
So this totally sounds like something out of a low budget horror film... but in all honesty kinda interesting!

Reactions: 1 users

I think the new episode of Rick and Morty answered this one for me haha