Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fenrezz

AT Stills Worst Nightmare
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Just got the score for my last final. I have the summer off. Life is good!

Capping off the most insane nightmare of a week I've ever had will be a festival of alcohol and debauchery tomorrow night. Life is good!

Anyone else done with finals and officially MS II? Or have finals coming up?

Life is M n' F'in good!

Members don't see this ad.

Fenrezz--
We just finished with our GI final. Now just have OPP on Monday, Intro to Clinical Medicine on Tuesday and then our Cumulative final for the entire year on Friday morning followed by a mock Step I board exam in the afternoon!!

So I am almost there.......seven days to go!!!!

Chris

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Fenrezz
[B

Capping off the most insane nightmare of a week I've ever had will be a festival of alcohol and debauchery tomorrow night. Life is good!

Life is M n' F'in good! [/B]

and the best thing is-- it's all downhill from there-- second year is basically like an extended vacation with a spattering of required classes here and there. :) :) at least, if you skip when you're supposed too :) :cool:

lucky! we're done the 23rd....we have Path monday, OPP tues, clinical exam practical wednesday, then a week and a half of derm. we're so close though...MSII's!!!:D

Originally posted by Homonculus
and the best thing is-- it's all downhill from there-- second year is basically like an extended vacation with a spattering of required classes here and there. :) :) at least, if you skip when you're supposed too :) :cool:

Yeah, me and someone else in the class kinda forgot to show up the last 11 weeks of the semester. Don't think I have enough brass ones to do that next year though. :D

Yeah, me and someone else in the class kinda forgot to show up the last 11 weeks of the semester. Don't think I have enough brass ones to do that next year though. :D

bah-- sure ya do. it's really no different-- in fact, it's EASIER to do second year, IMO. As long as you make the grades to back it up, there's nothing they can do, lol. And if Goljan is really calling people into his office that skip (which he didn't do my year) just make sure you're up to date with the class and his quizzes.

enjoy your summer.

Life is M n' F'in good!

Congrats, Fenrezz! I knew you'd be fine!

BTW: I agree on the "insane nightmare of a week" description :eek:

Life is M n' F'in good!

Gunner

snipersmilie.gif

Those last two avatars are priceless. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Congratulations all,

We still have three weeks until our finals. Then we get 7 week break (five really because we have a 2 week clinical) before starting or whirlwind summer quarter. Then we are finally MS IIs. It sucks but excellence has its price.:D :D

Ben

Note: The opinions expressed herein are that sole ownership of the poster and as such are not quantifiable. ;) ;)