Ah MAN!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KDOC88

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got my Step II scores back today and I went DOWN by 7 points!! (218/88-->211/86) Just wondering if any of y'all can give a bit of insight on how this may affect my residency apps in terms of getting further interviews. I'm going for Peds. I had the scores automatically released, so residencies got them already. Kinda bummed about the score drop, but c'est la vie I guess.

Members don't see this ad.

I went down 5 points myself, 2 point drop in 2 digit score. I went and released mine, wasn't auto. Its there. Nothing to do but wait and see.

Can't worry about something you can't control

Just got my Step II scores back today and I went DOWN by 7 points!! (218/88-->211/86) Just wondering if any of y'all can give a bit of insight on how this may affect my residency apps in terms of getting further interviews. I'm going for Peds. I had the scores automatically released, so residencies got them already. Kinda bummed about the score drop, but c'est la vie I guess.

Actually doesn't make any difference. Step I is the bane of residency program directors. Chill and make sure your suit is cleaned and pressed.