Age range?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What's your age range

• 25 - 29

Votes: 181 50.1%
  • 30 - 34

Votes: 93 25.8%
  • 35 - 39

Votes: 44 12.2%
  • 40 -44

Votes: 27 7.5%
  • 45 - 50

Votes: 12 3.3%
  • Older than 50, but still going strong

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
Hey Amy, make this thread a poll!

<25, 25-30, 30-35, 35+.......

EvoDevo said:
Hey Amy, make this thread a poll!

<25, 25-30, 30-35, 35+.......

You must have read my mind. That is what I was doing :thumbup: We older folks have special mind abilities.

38 years old and 9 days. Just had a birthday on July 18th
fest33.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
Amy B said:
You must have read my mind. That is what I was doing :thumbup: We older folks have special mind abilities.

38 years old and 9 days. Just had a birthday on July 18th
fest33.gif
32 and creeping up on 33. :eek:

25 here

I guess I barely qualify as a non-trad ;)

19 and don't ask ( we can enter medicine at this age here :p ) I'm still non traditional, right ? :oops:

I'm 30, will be 32 by the time I can get in if things work out :)

27. Will start at 29.

Aug 12 I'll be 43.

Since I won't even finish my bs untill 07 I'll be content with PA. I got my act together late in life and realized that there was no short-cut to making something of value of one's life. My wife and I have adjusted to one paycheck so I can go to school fulltime and get my masters in PA done in the next 5 years after about three years of pt school. The Army National Guard will be reimbursing my tuition and giving me GI bill stipend. If I don't go to Iraq, I can just make it.

I'm starting on my medical track with EMT classes this fall, an undergraduate degree in Medical Lab Science by 07 (have the cr to apply in SP 05). I've got a few more "fertillizer" classes like Government and History but then it's all science from there.

Sure glad I lived this long, but regret not living it until now. I envy anyone in a position to go to med school.

Geez.

I hope that I'm not the oldest one here. Thats a distinction I can easily do without.

Besides, it's not the years, it's the mileage. Oh, wait.... No, it's the years.

Members don't see this ad :)
flighterdoc said:
Geez.

I hope that I'm not the oldest one here. Thats a distinction I can easily do without.

I wouldn't worry about it. You certainly haven't been wasting any of that time, I'm pretty impressed by your credentials.

22 now. 25 when i apply.

23 now 27 when I apply.

i'm rooting for you guys, just so you know i guess.

25, will be 26 on Sat. :D
Happy birthday to me. :smuggrin:

flighterdoc said:
Geez.

Hahahahaha..................

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

gee, dunno........Now I'm feeling like a spring chicken........or maybe it's duck........yeah the kind hanging in the trad chinese restaurant window...... hahahaha

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

( I didn't vote either - lol)

29 now, hopefully 30 when I start.

25 now, will be 27 when I enter medical school

I just turned 25, and I graduate in 2006. I plan to enter medical school that fall, so I will be 27 with a 4 year old. :love:

I just started Year 3, and I'll be 41 in September. Two kids (11 and 14).

MoosePilot said:
I wouldn't worry about it. You certainly haven't been wasting any of that time, I'm pretty impressed by your credentials.

Thanks, you too. I hope the CoS cuts you loose so you can go to medical school.

Remember, it's never too late to become what you should have been!

Big old 29 here! I'll be 29 to start if I can get off a waitlist, otherwise 30 for the next time around! Good luck everyone :thumbup:

GrandPa! said:
Hahahahaha..................

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

gee, dunno........Now I'm feeling like a spring chicken........or maybe it's duck........yeah the kind hanging in the trad chinese restaurant window...... hahahaha

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

( I didn't vote either - lol)

Well, someone's got my back! Thanks!!

flighterdoc said:
Thanks, you too. I hope the CoS cuts you loose so you can go to medical school.

Remember, it's never too late to become what you should have been!

I hope so too! I like that quote, although I wouldn't have been able to identify it like ScubaDoc :)

Scubadoc said:
George Elliot! :thumbup: I just told someone this exact same thing about an hour ago....that is very spooky!

I must admit, I saw it on someones sig on oldpremeds and thought it was terrific.

MoosePilot said:
I hope so too! I like that quote, although I wouldn't have been able to identify it like ScubaDoc :)

There is this old cemetery in Charleston that is sandwiched next to these two old churches. Out front is a sign that changes periodically. Someone with a disturbed sense of humor actually put that quote up there a couple of months ago....all I could think was, well actually, it may be too late for them....

I'm 32 now
34 starting Med School (God Willing!)
38 Graduate
42 to 43 after Anes. residency

I figure what the heck, I'll work till I'm 63-65 and enjoy my work.

old enough to be here .................... ;)

Laura JC said:
I just started Year 3, and I'll be 41 in September. Two kids (11 and 14).

That is wonderful!

I'll be applying at 24. Don't worry, I'll let myself out :D

Nub, please stay. I need someone to fetch my walker...:D

I'll be 32 if I get in this cycle. Before I graduate (with my DO/Ph.D :D), my oldest will be entering college. :eek:

UNTlabrat said:
Nub, please stay. I need someone to fetch my walker...:D

I'll be 32 if I get in this cycle. Before I graduate (with my DO/Ph.D :D), my oldest will be entering college. :eek:

Honey, I am not even in and my oldest is starting college this year....

Now, do the rest of you feel better? :laugh:

NubianPrincess said:
I'll be applying at 24. Don't worry, I'll let myself out :D

Got the pampers for you ..................... :laugh: :rolleyes:

I hope to b 27 when I start, if not...then 28.

DSM said:
Honey, I am not even in and my oldest is starting college this year....

Now, do the rest of you feel better? :laugh:
YES!!!!!! :laugh:

I'm 35 and have just started MS III. I also have two daughters (4 and 3) and I commute to school for an hour.

I'm 31 now. Will be 35 when I graduate and move on to residency.

jpro said:
25, will be 26 on Sat. :D
Happy birthday to me. :smuggrin:

i think i want to be you.

29 entering MSI, married w/ 2 kids (4 & 2), and am going to be living away from them 5 days a week during school, 130 miles away.

Turned 29 in June, and just started my 2nd year. I'm glad I waited. I was NOT ready for medical school at 22!!

Turned 30 in April.

I hope to get in next year.

I can't remember if I voted in the poll. :(

Turned 33 in March and applying in July 2005