after the interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Su4n2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys, how do i let NYCOM know that they are number one?
actually, it was funny cause both the interviewer and assistant admission director were surprised when i told them i only applied to NYCOM. do you guys think that i should write a post interview letter? Thanx. susan

Members don't see this ad.

Su4n2,

If I were in your position I definitely send thank yous out for two reasons: because it is the right thing to do and because you really want them to know that there is no other school you want to go to...

Good Luck and I hope you get in !!

Brian Enriquez
[email protected]

Hi Brian,
thanxfor your response. i was definately going to senda thank you letter to my interviewer (the nicest guy) but i am wondering if i can also senda letter to the admissions directoe to tell him they are my #1. susan

Members don't see this ad :)
Whatever you do, do it quick! I found out that I was accepted quickly after my interview (8 days later). Good luck.

Susan,

I don't see anything wrong with sending a letter of intent to the director of admissions... I think the goal of the admissions team is to assemble a class hat is dedicated to the school and has every intent, desire and goal to come out as a graduate of their school... Sending a letter that conveys such can only be in your favor... I highly doubt that the director will read your letter and then say, "Oh no, we need to reject this girl, she really wants to go to our school..."

Brian Enriquez
[email protected]