AF COT graduation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nmgator1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I'll be at COT May 28. Was wondering if anyone knows how graduation works. Is it just one day? Anyone know when it is, June 27th? How does it work, how long does it last,, etc. Thanks everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

the graduation is just one day. you'll parade around in your blues wearing those spiffy white gloves. you'll basically be doing a lot of standing around in the heat sweating your a** off. Doesn't really take that long though.

Is graduation the last day, and then everyone leaves after graduation the same day? How does it work with your family if they want to attend?

graduation is the last day.....you can usually leave the same day, some people stayed one more night on base just to catch an early flight the next morning just in case things ran late. My family came down, sat through the graduation, i showed them around base, and i left the same day....like late afternoon/early evening. It was pretty managable.