AEGD Program and Chances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

saydental

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I never really thought about doing an AEGD until a few weeks ago so haven't gotten a chance to build up my resume. I haven't done research but volunteered here and there. My GPA is okay. I'm not top of my class or have gotten an award or anything. In which AEGD programs would I have the best chance of getting in. I mainly am looking to build self-confidence and do alittle bit of everything.

Members don't see this ad.

Check out the AEGD program at Roseman University in Salt Lake City, UT. It’s technically an NYU - Langone branch. I know the faculty there and they seem to do a bit and are always busy. Generally 1 week a month is dedicated to OS taking on the more difficult cases. I don’t think they care about class ranking, research, etc.

Reactions: 1 user
I don't think you really need to be top of class etc to get into an AEGD. maybe for the really good ones but basically everyone I know that applied got into one.

The question is more which one is worth going to than if you will get in

Reactions: 1 users
Which ones would you say is worth going to? Or if this is better to answer: which ones are not worth going to?