AEGD at EIOH, Rochester,, 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
so what did u ask them? are they done?
Yes, they are done and you can ask them about your application status.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
since they are done and I have not heard from them yet, it means rejection, right?
It is better to call or email Marilyne Foy to confirm your status. Good luck to you and all applicants.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
How about waiting list? do they have a waiting list? how do they inform ppl who are in waiting list? call or email?

How about waiting list? do they have a waiting list? how do they inform ppl who are in waiting list? call or email?
i have the same question,, have they sent any rejection letter?? nobody posted here about their selection as well,, except for only one person,,

I wonder if they already contacted those who got accepted because we didn't hear anything from anyone so far except one person and this person was accepted for 3 years program not the 2 yeats, anyone called them recently?

I wonder if they already contacted those who got accepted because we didn't hear anything from anyone so far except one person and this person was accepted for 3 years program not the 2 yeats, anyone called them recently?
I tried contacting them today,, no response to phone or e mail,,,

Maybe they already contacted who got accepted that is why qe didn't hear from them, put we wana know who got accepted already? and they are done with the selection or not yet someone guide us please

I applied for the program last year 2013 and i was rejected.
`The rejection letter was sent from the university on 18th March.So you have to wait..

I just received an e mail from Marilyn Foy,, all the decisions have been made,, they are done with this years selection process,,, lets not lose hope and get set for the upcoming cycle,, Good luck to all,,,

Members don't see this ad :)
So they contacted the selected residents already?

Last edited:
Did she mention in her email that they already contacted the selected residents or she just mention the process of selection is done???

she just mentioned that they are done with the process,,, you may send her an e mail and know your status,,,

I wonder those who got accepted why they didn't share the news with us

I think they didn't contact those who accepted till now..

Why? Isn't too late they should have contacted them, it's too late by now plus one guy mentioned that he was contacted by mona already for 3 years program master plus 2 year AEGD, we are already in March

Last year those who were selected were informed by mid of March.
I know it is hard..but we have nothing to do except waiting..
Keep calm and you will hear nice news soon..
Good luck..

Good luck for all of us , its just hard not to be updated

Did anybody tried to contact Mrs.Marylin?
I tried twice but no response.
If anybody have any updates please share.

But why would she takes long to contact the selected
Residents? ? In the previous forum they mentioned that the selected residents knew thier status end of feb maximum

Do you know the method of contact with the selected residents?
Phone call or e-mail or letter?

I think either phone or email then they will send the acceptance letter

Except the guy who posted in the forum no one else, let's wait for them to post their status

guys,,, leave an email to marilyn foy asking specifically about your application status,, she will get back to you in a day or two and will let you know if you have been selected.

We know that we have not been selected other wise mona she should have contacted us earlier, we are just wondering those who got accepted why they don't share the news with us

Did anybody sent an e-mail to Mrs Marylin and got a response?
Please share!!

One guy said he checked with her and she told him you are in the waiting list

So they already contacted the selected residents,are they????

Hi guys, I just received a rejection letter by mail, I applied for AEGD program for international dentists.
Good luck for all of u, I hope u hear good news soon.

Do you know if they finish the selection process or not?

Maybe mine on the way just I didn't receive it yet

Even if am on the waiting list, what is the point? All the first selected residents will accept the offer and those who are in the waiting list have a very less chance

Don't think of it, there's always a silver lining in the sky and eat a lot of M&M it will help

This is my second time applying for Eastman. Usually they are pretty good in informing you whether you are accepted or not. Marilyn usually sends out the rejection letters. Unlike other schools, which don't even care about sending rejection letter. Hope you all get good news.

This is my second time applying for Eastman. Usually they are pretty good in informing you whether you are accepted or not. Marilyn usually sends out the rejection letters. Unlike other schools, which don't even care about sending rejection letter. Hope you all get good news.

So you got accepted?