advice on getting an interview from western (comp)?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uclamendoza

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
for those who have been successful in getting an interview from western (comp), do you have any advice or info on getting an interview invite from western (comp)? please let me know when you can. thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I think you should just send an e-mail to the admissions committee or the director of admissions saying that you are "sincerely interested in attending Western COMP" and you would like to know the status of you app. Don't be afraid to also mention a reason WHY you want to attend Western COMP and how that reason is big enough to prevent you from ultimately choosing a school without Western COMP consideration.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

V-town love!

Check out the interview feedback section on this website, a lot of great insights will be helpful to you, good luck

Some schools want you to send updated information - a recent transcript and a letter updating your present status and activities- I would add some reasons why you continue to be interested in their program (grease the wheel).

If you don't mind listing your background and stats, we might be able to be more helpful.

Good Luck