ADVICE MUCH NEEDED!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ddh4191

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
OKAY! I am applying to DPT school very soon I wanna know what anybody thinks so im gonna share my stats. I am applying currently to Seton Hall University, Rutgers (formerly UMDNJ) and Richard Stockton College

University: Rutgers Newark University
Major: Psychology
Overall GPA: 3.87
Pre Req GPA: 3.65-3.7. I still need to take Part 2 of Chemistry and part 1 and 2 of physics
Honors: Phi Beta Kappa, Golden Key International Honour Society (on the executive board)
Observation/ Volunteer Hours: 150 Between inpatient and outpatient
GRE: 153 V... 152 Q.. 4.0 A
Potential Red flags: I got a C+ in chemistry. I am retaking it though. I have 2 W grades (personal reasons).
what do you guys think are my chances plus has anyone gotten into these schools and would you like to share your stats??

Members don't see this ad.

I think you should just apply but to more than 3 schools. You have a good shot

yes i plan on it..currently these 3 i am applying to because of their earlier deadlines

Members don't see this ad :)
OKAY! I am applying to DPT school very soon I wanna know what anybody thinks so im gonna share my stats. I am applying currently to Seton Hall University, Rutgers (formerly UMDNJ) and Richard Stockton College

University: Rutgers Newark University
Major: Psychology
Overall GPA: 3.87
Pre Req GPA: 3.65-3.7. I still need to take Part 2 of Chemistry and part 1 and 2 of physics
Honors: Phi Beta Kappa, Golden Key International Honour Society (on the executive board)
Observation/ Volunteer Hours: 150 Between inpatient and outpatient
GRE: 153 V... 152 Q.. 4.0 A
Potential Red flags: I got a C+ in chemistry. I am retaking it though. I have 2 W grades (personal reasons).
what do you guys think are my chances plus has anyone gotten into these schools and would you like to share your stats??
I was wondering where you ended up going as I have applied to all of these places and have similar stats :)

Apply to at least 5. With your stats given you don’t decrease your GPA by Physics I & II and Chemistry, you should get in. Your GRE is solid and probably don’t need to retake. Get a solid essay and have some personable experiences and you’ll be set.