Advice for LECOM interview???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AntGod22

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone could help me out with pointers for the interviwe itself. I checked the interview feedback. Any advice on hotels and where to stay will be appreciated. My interivew is on friday

Members don't see this ad.

I just interviewed there last week. Just look at interview feedback for the questions. They use a standard sheet of quesitons, i just copied all the different questions onto a word document and then answered them before i went there. The interview and day is very laid back. If you have time take a look at LECOM's website about the different pathways. They have you sign a tentative paper about which pathway you would like to follow if you matriculated there. Good LUCK!

Originally posted by AntGod22
Was wondering if anyone could help me out with pointers for the interviwe itself. I checked the interview feedback. Any advice on hotels and where to stay will be appreciated. My interivew is on friday

I stayed at the Microtel in Erie, which I booked through Expedia for cheap ~$35.

It was a one room, no frills hotel, but it was clean, close to the malls and restaurants, and did I mention cheap?

The interview - which I posted feedback on, is pretty standard, and is based on several questions that are found in the feedback section.

Just be yourself (I know - a cliche by now), but it's the truth. Good luck!

- Tae

Members don't see this ad :)
I stayed at the Hampton Inn which was great! They give a discount to LECOM interviewees, so it ended up being $59. They have a delux continental breakfast, and the rooms are very nice and they include an ironing board. It took me about 10 minutes to get to the school from there. As for the interview, don't sweat it. Every possible question they have is posted on interview feedback. Go over all the questions and be prepared, but also be yourself. Good luck! I loved the school!

Like the above posters said prepare for the questions in the feedback section. You need to know the learning pathways before hand becuase you'll be expected to choose one before the days end. Also have a question in mind for the end of the interview, but don't ask about the dress, attendance, or food policy as they're sick of hearing about it. Just be friendly and happy to be there and you'll do fine. Good luck!!

HAVE FUN!!!

Like everyone else has said, interview feedback has all the questions...no surprises.

I think you'll be impressed with the facilities...new, lots of technology, and clean

Bring a pen.

Make sure you let us know how it went!