Advice for a new grad starting with WAGS floating between NC/SC & Insurance Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmd5454

Reaction score
Good evening everyone,

Some background: Very little retail experience, recent grad (2020)

I wanted some general advice on floating with WAGS as a "fresh" pharmacist floating between two states (NC & SC), focusing on insurance processing and TPR.

Thank you. Any advice is appreciated! :)

Members don't see this ad.

My "general advice" is to begin looking for other career options ASAP. You're one of the lucky new grads who are actually getting a pay check but will be easily replaced at 1/2 pay in around 3 years for another new grad. Retail is dead. Pharmacy is dead. Embrace it and adjust accordingly.

I can’t give you specific help, since I’ve never practiced in either state, but what I can tell you is that we are entering the busiest time of the year right now and you’ll likely going to struggle a lot.
As far as TPR/insurance issues in general, you can always call another store or worst case the third party help desk (phone numbers should be listed under F12) to get answers

Reactions: 1 user