Advance placement questions ???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted31120

I am trying to find out some information about the advance placement program. I am having no luck with schools, i leave messages on voicemail but never get a reply.

So I welcome all answers or advice

1) Part of the requirements for the advance placement, is the student must be a dentsist from a foreign school, does the school need to be accredited by any US intitutions, and is there a list somewhere i can check.
or
after my transcripts are evaluated will they tell me if i qualify for the program.

2) How long are the National boards Part 1 valid for?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi dool,
All these qtns have been discussed many times on this forum.do a search and look up the old threads, you will find everything you need to know.go to www.ada.org [the ADA site] ,it has great info for foreign dentists trying to practice in U.S.you can do your basic research this way ,and then post the doubts you come up with.Everybody here will be happy to help you out..:) :)

Dool, just go to the sticky thread "Links of interest..." and look for the ADA document on info for foreign trained dentist. AFTER you're done with it, you'll realize you just spent your long distance minutes on nothing. Read it and then start your inquiry.