ADMISSION ACCEPTANCE TIMELINE FOR APPLICANTS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2025eyedr

Reaction score
Please give any feedback regarding a timeline when you were instructed by a school needing your reply whether or not you were going to accept or decline their offer for admission . I am anticipating a couple of offers but my fourth interview school is not scheduled until late October. Thank you in advance !

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I think most schools have been 3 or 4 weeks since it’s early in the cycle, but I think I saw 2 weeks on here from someone.

Reactions: 1 user
SCO gave me 8 weeks to decide! 8/19 -> 10/14

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! I was accepted to 4 programs this cycle and I hope this helps, so far it seems like every school chooses the deposit due date on their own as I don't really see any pattern. I Interviewed for all these programs within a two week-ish time frame. I also included the deposit fees and for some the tuition fees go straight to your tuition and are just a place holder.

AZCOPT --> 4 months (Mid August to Mid December) 200$
SCO --> 2 months (Mid August to Mid October) 500$ now then 500$ in April
UAB --> Exactly 1 month (Late August (28th) to Late September (28th)) 700$
NOVA --> 2 weeks (Early September to September 18th) 500$ now then 500$ in April

Reactions: 2 users
UMSL gave me about three weeks to make the deposit ($500)! August 31st -> September 22nd

PCO gave me 14 days to decide and it is a $1000 deposit. The $500.00 is due within the 14 days and an additional $500.00 is due by April 1!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
CCO gave me 4 weeks to pay a 200$ deposit
KYCO gave me 4 weeks to pay a 500$ deposit (there’s an additional 500$ to be paid in April 2021)
NSU gave me 2 weeks to pay a 500$ deposit (there’s an additional 500$ to be paid in April 2021)
MCPHS gave me 1 month to pay a 750$
IUSO gave me 2 weeks to declare my intent and pay a 500$ deposit but the deposit is not due until 6/15/2021
UMSL gave me 3 week to pay a 500$ deposit but they require you to complete a background check within 10 days of receiving your offer or they will rescind the offer of admissions

Still waiting on UAB and PCO, will update soon :)

Last edited:
I was given the same amount of time as all these schools already mentioned. The only one I don't see up here is NECO. They gave me about 3 weeks with a $1000 deposit and a second deposit of $1000 due May 2021

the only other one i don't see on here is SCCO! they're only giving me 2 weeks to decide & its a $750 deposit. super stressed about this lol

does anyone know how to reject an offer from a school? Do you have to send an email or just not secure the spot that was offered to you? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

does anyone know how to reject an offer from a school? Do you have to send an email or just not secure the spot that was offered to you? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
You send an email

Reactions: 1 users