Adcom. will wait until fall grades????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rx27563

Hopefully 08'
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wonder if this is a good sign or bad? i have all the prereqs. done but the adcom. said that a final decision will be postponed until they receive my fall grades....i have to send them a direct copy and to pharmcas. i havent even interviewed...considering my stats i guess its good that they didnt just flat reject me. what do you guys think? anyone ever gotten this before?

Members don't see this ad.

my best advice do well this semester/quarter, but I don't think its a good thing particularly if the school is rolling admission as people are getting in while you have to wait. Did you apply to any other schools, and which school is doing this to you?

I wonder if this is a good sign or bad? i have all the prereqs. done but the adcom. said that a final decision will be postponed until they receive my fall grades....i have to send them a direct copy and to pharmcas. i havent even interviewed...considering my stats i guess its good that they didnt just flat reject me. what do you guys think? anyone ever gotten this before?

i got this a few days ago. im taking all upper level classes that are a pain that could be why. who knows

Members don't see this ad :)
it means you are borderline and it basically all hinges on your fall grades

it means you are borderline and it basically all hinges on your fall grades

ahh nuts i dont like the sound of that but then again im doing good well maybe not a 4.0 good but maybe a 3.3 - 3.5 good.

dang... well i guess its better than a rejection. im sure the competition has applied b/c its campbell...i just dunno. it certainly puts a lot of pressure on me. i know i wont have a 4.0 ...but i should have a 3.7. why would they even bother sending this if they were planning on rejecting me? i guess like the poster said above, im borderline! story of my life lol