ADAT exam experience/preparation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RealQuestions

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am preparing for the ADAT exam and was curious as to how other people are preparing for this examination? Has anyone taken the exam yet and can shed their experiences or provide suggestions on what resources you may think is most useful during the preparation of this exam? Any feedback is appreciated!! Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! So I took the ADAT in August during the trial period. The exam is difficult because its just so different than the NBDE or any of the board exams we have to take. I used the decks and Mosby's to study, but I didn't find that helpful at all. I'm planning on retaking the exam and was also looking for a different approach to tackle this exam. I've been hearing a lot about ADATknockout.com. Its apparently a resource made by people who have first hand experience with the exam. I signed up for the pre-launch promotion. Have you taken the exam? Do you have any suggestions?

I used the app 'ADAT hero' for the research section. It was worth the money I thought since it was only like $20 and i'm weak in research and i didn't have more money to shell out on study stuff. I felt like all the sections besides research were pretty straight forward. I reviewed boards mastery minimally and focused on ADAT hero for research. Good luck everyone.