Active duty...being allowed to pursue Dental School?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Troutbum20

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently active duty in the AF. I graduated from the Air Force Academy in 2011 with a degree in Biology. I am currently applying to schools for the 2014 year, but I am still within my active duty commitment. Are there any ways to get out early or do a Palace Chase program to go reserves? Are there avenues to pursue that can lead me to being able to attend dental school? Has anyone gone from active duty to dental school?

Thank you for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

I am currently active duty in the AF. I graduated from the Air Force Academy in 2011 with a degree in Biology. I am currently applying to schools for the 2014 year, but I am still within my active duty commitment. Are there any ways to get out early or do a Palace Chase program to go reserves? Are there avenues to pursue that can lead me to being able to attend dental school? Has anyone gone from active duty to dental school?

Thank you for your help!
check you PM's. You have to discuss leaving early with your career field manager. We've had several people go from AD to dental school.