ACPHS-Vermont

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pre-PharmStudent1

Reaction score
I'm interviewing at ACPHS-VT in a few weeks, but I'm a little confused about the tuition for the accelerated program. On their website, ACPHS says that the VT campus tuition (the accelerated program) for the '19-'20 school year is about $46K. However, below it says that the summer '19 is $22,800 and fall '19 is $22,800 and the estimated spring '20 tuition is $23,900. This adds up to be closer to $75K a year. I've inserted pics from the website below.

Can anyone who was/is a student there clarify what the tuition for a full academic school year actually is?
Screen Shot 2019-12-31 at 4.52.02 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-31 at 4.52.08 PM.png

Members don't see this ad.

Just checking - has everyone around here come to try to dissuade you from going to pharmacy school and tell you that the job market is terrible? You will likely end up working as a stocker at Walmart with no hope whatsoever..

Have you considered trucking school?

Reactions: 1 users
Why don't you call them? Don't tell me you're afraid of picking up the phone.

Don't forget the automatic 10% increase each year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Why don't you call them? Don't tell me you're afraid of picking up the phone.

Don't forget the automatic 10% increase each year.

Yes a this is a thing these days. People are afraid of the phone

Then they shouldn't become pharmacists.

Tells everyone they want to be a pharmacist so they can help people

Applies only for the jobs where they don’t have to talk to people

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Those tuition prices are outrageous. You should ask them for a big discount or you'll be attending a cheaper school.

41k per year? Ouch! Mine was 14k per semester, or 28k per year.

I'm interviewing at ACPHS-VT in a few weeks, but I'm a little confused about the tuition for the accelerated program. On their website, ACPHS says that the VT campus tuition (the accelerated program) for the '19-'20 school year is about $46K. However, below it says that the summer '19 is $22,800 and fall '19 is $22,800 and the estimated spring '20 tuition is $23,900. This adds up to be closer to $75K a year. I've inserted pics from the website below.

Can anyone who was/is a student there clarify what the tuition for a full academic school year actually is? View attachment 291230View attachment 291231

What they have is confusing cause a full year in the accelerated program is 3 semesters (break the price down per semester) so you can't really compare it to a 2 semester year in the reg program. Just compare the price per semester. at the end of the PharmD you end up paying about the same as a 4 year program.

However you look at it, the school is way overpriced and terribly organized. Very little thought went into their 3 year program and it's a disaster. Would recommend going elsewhere if you want a meaningful degree.