accreditation website

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

giguerex35

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I found a website a few weeks ago that basically had a search function for all of the residencies and even the sub-specialties that listed where they were and their accreditation status (in relation to the merger) but i cant seem to find it again. Anybody have any idea what website this may have been? appreciate the help

Members don't see this ad.

I found a website a few weeks ago that basically had a search function for all of the residencies and even the sub-specialties that listed where they were and their accreditation status (in relation to the merger) but i cant seem to find it again. Anybody have any idea what website this may have been? appreciate the help
acgme.org maybe.

Don't say I never did you a favor.

The Freida website is actually pretty handy when you get used to it. Some of the program sites will indicate minimum Step 1 or Comlex scores etc. However, I'm not sure the programs strictly adhere to these minimum scores.

Reactions: 1 users
ACGME website, then the section “programs that I’ve applied under the si for accreditation system”

Reactions: 1 users