accidentally open a new application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ilovetw

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello all,

i accidentally opened a 2009 entering class application 10 mins ago, but i am 2010 class applicant. how should i fix this problem? should i call AMCAS?:(
thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

hello all,

i accidentally opened a 2009 entering class application 10 mins ago, but i am 2010 class applicant. how should i fix this problem? should i call AMCAS?:(
thank you!

Shouldn't matter if you don't submit the application. I accidentally opened up a 2008 and had most of it filled out before I realized that I needed 09. Doesn't seem to have affected my application cycle yet.

I think the 2010 should be up sometime later this spring, like May or so.

Shouldn't matter if you don't submit the application. I accidentally opened up a 2008 and had most of it filled out before I realized that I needed 09. Doesn't seem to have affected my application cycle yet.

I think the 2010 should be up sometime later this spring, like May or so.

:thumbup: It'll just expire. No big deal.

it actually helped me to fill out the application early as when I filled out the real application my computer remembered almost all of the course work so I could fill in the first couple of letters and could then select from a drop down box. This made filling it in the second "and third time" easy.