accepted waitlisted at ICO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MikeSD

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just found out that I am on the accepted waitlist for ICO. I have an interview at pacific this fri and it will cost me about 800 dollars since I havent booked anything yet. What are my chances of getting accepted this year to ICO? Does anybody know the stats from last year? Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

I say you have a darn good chance, since from what I have read on the forum, people on the accepted waitlist all get in (since ppl on the waitlist got acceptances later on). And congrats for getting the accepted waitlist status, you truly have a lot of perseverance :)

I would call ICO and tell them your situation.

If you aren't completely accepted, it doesn't make sense to assume that you'll make the cut even though you're chances are very high. If ICO can't give you a definite, then $800 dollars now might save you a year so just think of it as part of investing and not waste.

If you don't make ICO this year then you'll waste far more money on raised tuition every year after because it does increase every year so...​

Members don't see this ad :)
I was accepted to ICO today but I will be giving up my spot... maybe I'll say "save it for MikeSD on the SDN forums, please"

I say you have a darn good chance, since from what I have read on the forum, people on the accepted waitlist all get in (since ppl on the waitlist got acceptances later on). And congrats for getting the accepted waitlist status, you truly have a lot of perseverance :)

I have searched for threads that talks about this, and no luck. Seems like ICO just started this accepted waitlist this year?

I would call ICO and tell them your situation.

If you aren't completely accepted, it doesn't make sense to assume that you'll make the cut even though you're chances are very high. If ICO can't give you a definite, then $800 dollars now might save you a year so just think of it as part of investing and not waste.

If you don't make ICO this year then you'll waste far more money on raised tuition every year after because it does increase every year so...​

Thanks Maria. You make perfectly good sense. I will go to the pacific interview.

I was accepted to ICO today but I will be giving up my spot... maybe I'll say "save it for MikeSD on the SDN forums, please"

hahahahah you the man!!