? about scheduling exam date

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, could any body please tell me if its possible to schedule the exam dates for part II nbde over the prometric site? I am asking this because I do not want to take the dates over the phone. If i wish to change dates I can check through the website i thought.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, could any body please tell me if its possible to schedule the exam dates for part II nbde over the prometric site? I am asking this because I do not want to take the dates over the phone. If i wish to change dates I can check through the website i thought.
U should be able to change the dates if you wish, either way- phone or net.
But you must schedule 2 consecutive days.

Edited- Come to think of it, scheduling over the net for part 2 not possible. It wasn't when I took part 2.

Last edited:
Thank u La fea for ur response.

Members don't see this ad :)
You can only schedule by phone because exam must be taken in 2 consecutive days.

I scheduled online. And if I remember correctly, you have to schedule for 1 day, and then it will ask scheduling immediately for 2nd day.

Now for 2nd day, if you are lucky enough, you may get noon time. So you can get morning time for reading. First time when I scheduled, I could not. Later I rescheduled, at that time I was able to see this option.

Try calling and see if agent is able to find a slot for you for 2nd day noon.