? about filling out aadsas app.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

titan3035

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am going to be applying next June but trying to get a jump on things. I'm confused about the format that should be used while filling out the aadsas app. Is there a book or a website that can advise me of the proper formats for each section?

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

If there is, I've never heard of one. I don't think the format is very important on any part except for the essay--you can communicate a lot about your education through your writing.

The AADSAS application is pretty straight-forward. You fill it out online, so you type text into the text boxes. I just answered the questions--nothing special.

just answer the questions buddy....its a very straight forward application, though extremely long, but nonetheless straightforward. I usually have freak out with what exactly I should write, but thats why we have each other here on SDN....if you need anything, either add it to this thread, or PM me, I would be more then glad to help you out. Good luck..

george