ABIM score release question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Thomaswolf

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if the ABIM scores will go to the residency program directors automatically or was there an option to not send it? I vaguely clicking something during registration, but I thought it was for fellowships. Can you choose not to disclose it right now by contacting ABIM?

Members don't see this ad.

There was an option not to send it.

Why don't you call the ABIM and see if you can not disclose it if you are worried about it...

Members don't see this ad :)
Can anyone tell me if the ABIM scores will go to the residency program directors automatically or was there an option to not send it? I vaguely clicking something during registration, but I thought it was for fellowships. Can you choose not to disclose it right now by contacting ABIM?
Why do you care? You are graduating, right? Your relationship from your program after graduation basically consists of them periodically signing a piece of paper confirming you graduated on schedule and confirming you did whatever procedures you say you did. Forget about it.