ABIM Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrStupidIdiot

Reaction score
Hi, I'm only making a new post here instead of the megathread because nobody is responding to my questions. I'm going to be taking my ABIM this month and have been dedicated studying since early July. I did MKSAP on and off throughout my residency. I finished my first pass of UWORLD recently with percentages in the low 50s. I'm doing a second pass of UWORLD now and am hovering around 75% so far. I've also been reading board basics. Am I ready for ABIM? How do ABIM questions compare to UWORLD? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I only did MKSAP questions once, took notes and reviewed those notes 2-3 times. Didn't touch UW. Read basic board review book once. Didn't study much during residency. Scored >725. I'm a good test taker.

I have couple of other friends who did UW and said it's closer to the real thing than MKSAP.

At the end of the day no source material is better than the other.

I would do UW one more time if I were you or at least the 25% questions you got wrong if you're short on time.

Good luck!

Hi, I'm only making a new post here instead of the megathread because nobody is responding to my questions. I'm going to be taking my ABIM this month and have been dedicated studying since early July. I did MKSAP on and off throughout my residency. I finished my first pass of UWORLD recently with percentages in the low 50s. I'm doing a second pass of UWORLD now and am hovering around 75% so far. I've also been reading board basics. Am I ready for ABIM? How do ABIM questions compare to UWORLD? Thanks!
Nope. Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.