AAMC exams on ebay?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

javandane

He's so hot right now
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone planning on buying the AAMC exams from ebay? i've seen several sellers offering all the exams (in PDF) for under $20, which is considerably less than what they retail for on the AAMC website. just wondering if anyone else has looked into this--i'm interested in saving $$ wherever i can, but don't want to get screwed.

Members don't see this ad.

i htink its illegal...

i do know that people sell kaplan materials and i think they were prosecuted at one time...

I bought them from someone on ebay. They're definately illegally copied material. The only downside was that the answers that I got were scanned answer sheets, with no explanations. I ended up buying the online e-mcat from aamcas, because their breakdown of easy - hard questions, timing, question topic, detailed answers, are all well worth the money.

The detailed answers really help. The exams on ebay are illegal, but no one seems to be stopping them. Anyway, as the buyer, you won't get in trouble. Just make sure you get the solutions to the exams. If you have the solutions and the tests, the subscription isn't worth it.