AAMC 300Q section bank - C/P

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ChasingMedicine

Reaction score
Hi guys, what would be a good score on the aamc 300Q section bank for the C/P section? I’m aiming for a 518+ and scored a 80% on the section bank. Are they harder than the real exam or easier? How can you predict how you’ll do on the actual C/P section (if that’s even possible)? Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I agree with @Mr Donald Mouse. The section bank isn't necessarily predictive of the actual mcat, but your scores are extremely good and show that you have a good grasp on passage analysis, which the section banks hit on pretty heavily. Make sure to review your mistakes and then use the full length practice exams to get a better indication of where you stand as far as your score. I would be very proud of that score on the section bank though, especially if it's your first time going through it. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Reactions: 1 user
I agree with @Mr Donald Mouse. The section bank isn't necessarily predictive of the actual mcat, but your scores are extremely good and show that you have a good grasp on passage analysis, which the section banks hit on pretty heavily. Make sure to review your mistakes and then use the full length practice exams to get a better indication of where you stand as far as your score. I would be very proud of that score on the section bank though, especially if it's your first time going through it. Let me know if you have any other questions!

I see! Thanks so much!!!

Reactions: 1 user