AAMC 11 victimized, call SVU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Buzzin

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
One week away, 11/9/9 on aamc 11, The Bio DESTROYED me, it wasn't so much the score, but I felt so lost in a couple of passages. I wasn't crazy about the verbal topics either, I thought they were a lot more boring than usual. PS wasn't bad, did poor on the air resistance passage and some of the rotational motion questions but I can clean that up quickly. I'm more worried about the Bio, only had time to take Bio 1&2. Considering I went from 24 on 1st aamc to a 30 avg in a month, decently satisfied but I have a week left. What do you do if you get lost on an MCAT passage? Start re-reading? Skip the question? Skip the passage and come back?

I'm also noticing that almost every time I switch my answer, it's wrong and I was right to begin with, is this common? Should I just NEVER switch? Strategy here anyone?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
If I start seeing that a bio passage is getting complicated, I look at the questions to see what they want to know about the experiments. Then I go to the passage and draw a diagram of the experimental procedure, protein cascades, etc as I'm reading the passage.