AADSAS and documents

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fouyboy

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So AADSAS should automatically send my transcript and reccommendations directly to the schools I indicated, correct? I wouldnt have to actually tell them to send them to each school.

Also, I also believe that my DAT scores were sent right after I took them, correct?

hahaha, hopefully my assumptions are correct.

If it is automatic, they so slow. Its been over 4 weeks since AADSAS has received my transcript. What is takin them so long to send them out. None of my schools as of yet have my recs or transcript. I I feel that i can manually send my transcript myself in one day to each of the schools i've applied. Now, i understand why people dislike AADSAS.

Love the concept of AADSAS, but hate the way they provide the service.

Members don't see this ad.

fouyboy said:
So AADSAS should automatically send my transcript and reccommendations directly to the schools I indicated, correct? I wouldnt have to actually tell them to send them to each school.

Also, I also believe that my DAT scores were sent right after I took them, correct?

hahaha, hopefully my assumptions are correct.

If it is automatic, they so slow. Its been over 4 weeks since AADSAS has received my transcript. What is takin them so long to send them out. None of my schools as of yet have my recs or transcript. I I feel that i can manually send my transcript myself in one day to each of the schools i've applied. Now, i understand why people dislike AADSAS.

Love the concept of AADSAS, but hate the way they provide the service.

Yea aadsas waiting time is getting very long indeed. wonder what number they are up to, anyone have an idea?

I have had some problems with AADSAS and my documents. I had all of my documents into AADSAS before I actually submitted my application to them. Everything was processed (infosource indicates they have everything I have sent in to AADSAS) but I am recieving letters from every school that I applied to saying they have incomplete application (no letters or transcripts.)
I called AADSAS and according to their records, everything was sent out on the same date. I double checked the names of my recs and that everything was in the same envelope with the customer service rep, they said yes. I called the schools and they all told me not to worry, that AADSAS sends things out separately all the time.
My questions are, do I believe AADSAS or the schools? and has this happened to many other people?

Members don't see this ad :)
packrbackr said:
I have had some problems with AADSAS and my documents. I had all of my documents into AADSAS before I actually submitted my application to them. Everything was processed (infosource indicates they have everything I have sent in to AADSAS) but I am recieving letters from every school that I applied to saying they have incomplete application (no letters or transcripts.)
I called AADSAS and according to their records, everything was sent out on the same date. I double checked the names of my recs and that everything was in the same envelope with the customer service rep, they said yes. I called the schools and they all told me not to worry, that AADSAS sends things out separately all the time.
My questions are, do I believe AADSAS or the schools? and has this happened to many other people?

The same thing is happening to me. AADSAS said they sent all my apps on the same date to each of my schools, and I called all the schools last week to make sure they had received everything. Some had received my app, LOR, and transcripts, some had just the app, some had none....it was different everywhere. i would definitely believe the schools over AADSAS. they are sooo unorganized. there is no method to their madness.

Dudes, I'm totally in the same late applicant boat. None of my "best chance" schools have gotten either LORs or transcripts.

eran