AACOMAS has officially released apps today!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

getfat

IM Resident
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The 2016-2017 application cycle has officially started!!

Good luck everybody and if you haven't submitted yet now is the time!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Ditto the Above! Good Luck to Everyone!

To echo what has been said here too many times to count!!!!!!

DO NOT APPLY UNTIL YOU ARE READY AND DON'T APPLY THINKING YOU'LL MAGICALLY BE THE ONE WITH POOR STATS THAT GETS ACCEPTED!!!

Almost everyone has a great hardship story, shadowing experiences, an ah-ha moment, etc. don't rush to apply early just to be early and be one of the 60% who get rejected.

If you are a re-applicant make sure you don't submit the same exact application over again. It didn't work the first time and likely won't the second. Also make sure you point out how you have improved and what you've learned since last year.

All the best!

I've been waiting for those secondaries all day today, but none received! :/

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)

Based on last year's application cycle I don't think well see anything substantial until Late June/Early July
I think NOVA is the only school right now that has released a secondary but I haven't received any feedback from them. http://osteopathic.nova.edu/do/admissions/procedures.html

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/list-of-secondary-release-dates-from-15-16-cycle.1200781/
Thanks again to @NecrotizingFascitis for taking the time to make this. (Yes I have bookmarked this page).

Good luck this cycle y'all!

Me neither lol. I wonder if it has to do with stats....I have 3.34cgpa 3.29sgpa 501&500 mcat, so maybe I'm a little low on priority.

For some school they prefer complete applications as opposed to continuously updating information. PCOM is one of them. Will only accept updates of coursework after AACOMAS has closed and MCAT scores when AACOMAS closes. They are pretty strict on that so make sure you are ready before you send to them. They usually start later so you may not see anything from them until early July. Good luck to everyone!