AACOMAS Activity Updates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SickeningScienceGPA

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

So I was just reviewing my AACOMAS app and I noticed that one of my activities doesn't have a description! I can't believe I missed this, I reviewed it several times but it is what it is.

I was just wondering if anyone has any advice or recommendations on how to correct this. Should I add an "updated" activity, which would basically be a duplicate, and add the description? When this is done is the description automatically transmitted to the schools? Should I reach out to schools individually regarding updates/explain the situation?

I already had an interview so I guess it's not a deal-breaker, but I want to get it corrected as it is one of my more important extracurriculars....

Thanks so much for the help

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi,

So I was just reviewing my AACOMAS app and I noticed that one of my activities doesn't have a description! I can't believe I missed this, I reviewed it several times but it is what it is.

I was just wondering if anyone has any advice or recommendations on how to correct this. Should I add an "updated" activity, which would basically be a duplicate, and add the description? When this is done is the description automatically transmitted to the schools? Should I reach out to schools individually regarding updates/explain the situation?

I already had an interview so I guess it's not a deal-breaker, but I want to get it corrected as it is one of my more important extracurriculars....

Thanks so much for the help
I don't believe you can edit your activity descriptions or add activities once you have submitted your AACOMAS app.
AACOMAS allows for academic updates after each semester, if you are still in school.