A silly request... in need of a good quote...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

markelmarcel

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I'm going to be one of two speakers at my graduation ceremony, which is really exciting. I already know what I'm going to "speak" about, which is the fact that although every person in my class has had a unique experience getting to and through PT school, we all have had our shares of highs and lows. Thinking back to waiting to be accepted, getting accepted, acing my first test, bombing my first test, etc. and reflecting on the journey we have all made just seems right...

However, to bring it all together I'd really like to use a great quote on the highs and lows or something inspirational... All I've found that could maybe help is the following quote by Jim Morrison - “I think the highest and lowest points are the important ones. Anything else is just...in between.” But, it's not quite what I'm looking for and besides myself and a handful of other "older" classmates, I bet the majority of my class wouldn't even know who Jim Morrison was *face palm*.

So, I tried some google searching, but I'm having a hard time, so I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to help me find the perfect quote that describes the roller coaster ride of PT school!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.- Winston Churchill

Reactions: 1 users