A new admissions office low

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OZ2003

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to share the incompetence of Mount Sinai, who has reported an interesting twist in their hunt for my letters of recommendation.

They reported to my pre-medical office that they had received my LORS, but some were missing. OH YEAH? Well how can part of a COMPLETE and STAPLED packet be "MISSING"? I'll tell you -- only if you are an IDIOT admissions office who takes things apart and LOSES things. I have not had this problem with 16 other schools who received the same packet.

Members don't see this ad.

Isn't it possible that your premed office could have inadvertently forgotten to include some letters in the packet they mailed to Mt. Sinai?

Yes, of course, a 1 in 17 chance. A 5.8% chance to be exact.

Members don't see this ad :)
admissions follies, economic follies........

stay tuned for more........

Originally posted by OZ2003
Just wanted to share the incompetence of Mount Sinai, who has reported an interesting twist in their hunt for my letters of recommendation.

They reported to my pre-medical office that they had received my LORS, but some were missing. OH YEAH? Well how can part of a COMPLETE and STAPLED packet be "MISSING"? I'll tell you -- only if you are an IDIOT admissions office who takes things apart and LOSES things. I have not had this problem with 16 other schools who received the same packet.

hey, everyone makes mistakes plus they are flooded with apps. Plus, I work for Sinai and know some of the people in admissions(not like that it will help me) but they are a cool bunch.