a little confused

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I

indigoblue

Hi all,

I interviewed at USUHS on the 13th of October, so it's been three weeks as of today.

I received an email today from the schools incoming student coordinator giving me a document...

Here's what the email said:

"Attached is a handout is provided that lists the names and telephone numbers of personnel that are involved in processing your documents leading to your commission and issuance of travel orders. Please hold on to it as it may come in handy to you in the future."

It's my understanding that acceptance letters come only by US mail, so I'm wondering if the email just came a litttle before the acceptance letter, and that I'm actually in? Because I wouldn't need this email unless I was accepted, right?

Hope you can help me understand what's going on.

Members don't see this ad.

indigoblue said:
Hi all,

I interviewed at USUHS on the 13th of October, so it's been three weeks as of today.

I received an email today from the schools incoming student coordinator giving me a document...

Here's what the email said:

"Attached is a handout is provided that lists the names and telephone numbers of personnel that are involved in processing your documents leading to your commission and issuance of travel orders. Please hold on to it as it may come in handy to you in the future."

It's my understanding that acceptance letters come only by US mail, so I'm wondering if the email just came a litttle before the acceptance letter, and that I'm actually in? Because I wouldn't need this email unless I was accepted, right?

Hope you can help me understand what's going on.

Sounds promising!

I didn't get that email. Wonder if I need it?

funny thing is... this document was passed out in our folders on interview day...

it just has a list of names and phone numbers, respective to each service...

During my application process to USUHS I had a long list of communication problems. It all worked out. If you have concerns about the process, call the Registrar's office and ask them.