a fw Q's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Omyss

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
is applying as early as possible beneficial for your chances like it is in the US, or does it not matter much?

For schools that looks at your overall gpa, what do they do with 4rth year students that are taking an honours degree which is involves a 12hour/week research project?

Uof T, Uof O, queens, and mac, don't require a degree, but is it generally better for your chances if you finish a degree anyway?

Members don't see this ad.

Apply as early as you possibly can i.e. within a day or two of AMCAS opening in order to have a maximum chance and turn in your secondary applications within a max of one or two weeks or receiving them.

Do not apply unless you have a degree.

Good luck :)

Apply as early as you possibly can i.e. within a day or two of AMCAS opening in order to have a maximum chance and turn in your secondary applications within a max of one or two weeks or receiving them.

Do not apply unless you have a degree.

Good luck :)

I think s/he meant for Canadian schools.

For Canadian schools it doesn't matter, even if you hand in on the last minute of the last day, you have just as good a chance as anyone. It is probably better to do it a couple days earlier because so you can work out any delays or internet technical difficulties from online submissions. But if you are wondering whether rolling admissions exist or if your chances are better by submitting it earlier - the answer is no.