A few drops of inspiration to keep the going strong

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toothfairy07

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Its so easy to slip into the back seat while studying for the NBD exams, isn't it? Well, atleast I can vouch for myself that although I am just 7 weeks away from the NBDE - II date, I am enjoying the cool breeze from the Pacific ocean rather than filling my head with odontogenic cysts and tumors!

Just incase there is anybody (one or many) out there procrastinating like me, here are a few quotes we all could pin up on ur study tables to kick of the inertia. Here we go........

Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.
- unknown

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.
- Seneca

The heights by great men reached and kept were not obtained by sudden flight.
But they, while their companions slept, were toiling upward in the night.
- Thomas S. Monson

What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Great changes may not happen right away, but with effort even the difficult may become easy.

Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.
- unknown

Never, never, never give up.
- Winston Churchill

People of mediocre ability sometimes achieve outstanding success because they don't know when to quit. Most men succeed because they are determined to.
- George Allen

It is quite possible to work without results, but never will there be results without work.
- unknown

The beauties of the world are best seen by those who strive to reach them.
- unknown

There is no chance, no fate, no destiny that can circumvent, or hinder, or control a firm resolve of a determined soul.
- unknown

The successful man is the average man, focused.
- unknown

I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward.
- Thomas A. Edison

It's easier to prepare and prevent, than to repair and repent.
- unknown

A big shot is a little shot that kept shooting.
- unknown

:thumbup:

Well, now I am ready for the little nerd in me 2 take over. Atleast for today! :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

The one thing that overcomes hard luck is hardwork. The harder I work the luckier I get. Life grants nothing to us mortals without hardwork. :thumbup:

The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary

The best prize life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing. Nothing ever comes to one that is worth having, except as a result of hardwork :)

hi
Really good quotes. & i wish i too had the priviledge of xperiencing cool breezes but the place where i am theres nothing except scrotching heat .
Keep up :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
DJTUR said:
hi
Really good quotes. & i wish i too had the priviledge of xperiencing cool breezes but the place where i am theres nothing except scrotching heat .
Keep up :thumbup:

Id rather experience the "heat" than comfort and priviledge for the next 2 months. Comfort spoils and discomfort straightens one out!!!

good one! these things help when going get tough.
let keep each other in high spirits.
good work! :thumbup:

fateh

Faith In God

we need it so it keep us hydrated,in this tough times of our life