A few career related questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

twattermelon

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm currently an undergraduate student planning on going onto pharmacy school after completing my prerequisite coursework. As a first year student, one of the assignments I must complete is to have an 'interview' with a person in who works in the career field I'm interested in, which, as I'm sure you've guessed, is pharmacy. Below I can post some of the questions that I've prepared, and anyone that's willing can answer as few or as many questions as they'd like!
  1. In the position you hold now, what do you do on a typical day?
  2. What aspects of your job (if any) make you feel like quitting sometimes? In other words, is there anything you find frustrating or annoying about your job?
  3. What aspects of your job make you happy to stay?
  4. What were the jobs you had leading up to your current position?
  5. About how long does it take to step up from one position to the next in this career?
  6. In your career, what are some other related areas that you could branch off to?
  7. With the position that you're in now, if you had the opportunity to talk to your past self (whether as a college student, a lil' nugget just entering the career field, etc.), what advice would you give them?

Sorry if this is the wrong place for things of this sort, I'm new to this forum. That said, thanks!

Members don't see this ad.