93 for Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Always smile

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi friends. I want to apply to Colorado for the class of 2011. My TOFEL score is only 93, and they want 95. Should I try to apply or they will not even look into my application. Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Hi friends. I want to apply to Colorado for the class of 2011. My TOFEL score is only 93, and they want 95. Should I try to apply or they will not even look into my application. Thanks in advance

Sorry to discourage you but try to get over 95. You will have good chance if you have your scores over 95 and meet all the minimum requirements. You still have one and half month to improve them. Good luck, I hope you will take my advise in a positive way.

Sorry to discourage you but try to get over 95. You will have good chance if you have your scores over 95 and meet all the minimum requirements. You still have one and half month to improve them. Good luck, I hope you will take my advise in a positive way.
Thanks for advise and I think I will take.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do NOT THINK..but go and take the toefl again and do not traget 95,, get well above 100..every single things helps.

Good Luck :)

some universities say they are flexible on their minimum scores, but the reason they have a minimum is to also help them narrow down on the number of applications.
so as the others have suggested the best thing is to meet the minimum requirements for the same. TOEFL is not so hard as NBDE so i think u can improve ur scores and submit as you still more than a month for their deadline.