91.5%

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nvrsumr

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
78 PGY1 spots 7 unfilled
275 PGY2 spots 23 unfilled 91.5% for both years

74 PGY1 spots 10 unfilled
249 PGY2 spots 24 unfilled 89.5% for both years

80 PGY1 spots 15 unfilled
242 PGY2 spots 55 unfilled 78% for both years

Looks like the cat is staying out of the bag! 30 more spots this year over last and still a higher filled percentage. Congrats to all the new PM&R residents!

Members don't see this ad.

Can you post the link to where you got the 2003 match results? I don't see it anywhere yet. Also, in terms of US graduates, what percent of the spots did they fill this year compared to last? The comparison of results are not as bad (in terms of people who don't match) as I thought some of said it could be. In a few years, the cat may be leaping out the bag.

Thanks

I believe right now it's only available to those who have an active NRMP login. Sorry, it'll be available after the match announcements later this week.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Stinky Tofu
Any notable programs that didn't fill?

Stinky,

Only twenty programs overall, including both C (pgy1) and A (pgy2) didn't fill.

Here they are for all enquiring minds: Matched/Quota

Arkansas little rock C 3/4
National Rehab/Georgetown A 3/4
Rush C 0/3
Kansas Kansas City A 1/2
Louisville SOM A 1/2
MSU East Lansing A 0/1
WSU/Detroit Med Ctr A 3/5
U Minn A 2/4
Washington Univ/Barnes-Jewish A 0/2
Kingsbrook Jewish NY R? 2/4
Metro NY A 0/1
SUNY Brooklyn A 3/5
Suny Upstate A 3/4
Rochester A 1/2
East Carolina A 0/1
UNC C 2/3
Med Coll OH A 1/2
Mercy Pittsburgh A 2/4
Med Univ of South Carolina A 0/2
U Wisc Madison A 1/3

I've looked at the unfilled programs for the last few years and it seems that some pretty good programs had empty slots in the past. Not too many notables this year at all. Did anyone interview in Charleston, SC?

2 of my fav programs didnt fill! I wonder if I might be going to going to UNC or Minn?! I did my ROL totally on location(UNC) and people(Minn) ie. Kessler was last on my ROL(hope I dont kick myself when it comes to fellowship time!).