8-p, 11-v, 9-b: 28q---ne Chance Of Getting In?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

unitedgoal

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My GPA is a 3.7 and science gpa is 3.62. I already turned in AMCAS and some of my state schools average a 28 mcat score. I heard that its impossible to get in with anything lower than a 30. True or false? Can anybody help me out? THANKS!

Members don't see this ad.

::rubs magic ball::

Ah, yes...to be continued...

wow just wow. search the boards first. How can you not get in with less than 30 if the average is 28???

unitedgoal said:
My GPA is a 3.7 and science gpa is 3.62. I already turned in AMCAS and some of my state schools average a 28 mcat score. I heard that its impossible to get in with anything lower than a 30. True or false? Can anybody help me out? THANKS!

False, you have a good chance for interviews, apply to a lot of schools and write a good ps.

Members don't see this ad :)
unitedgoal said:

false