496 MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rmarth

Reaction score
Just got a 496. Planning on retaking in August or September.

5/5 Mcat- 496

C/P 122
CARS 127
B/B 124
P/S 123

I have a 3.61 Undergad GPA from a Florida University. Planning on retaking should I still apply with that score with the retake in on AACOMAS? If so what schools? Thanks guys I already know my score is not great, first time test taker ready to improve. My AACOMAS is completed and ready with 6 LORS and everything ready to submit.

Members don't see this ad.

Retake, get a 500+ (preferably a balanced score, no section lower than 124), then apply. Usually October to early November is still early for the DO application cycle. Please take your time to prepare for the MCAT, don't rush anything. Only retake when you're ready AKA consistently hitting your target score on the practice tests.

Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Just submit your application for throw away school which you don't want to go, that way your application can be verified. In the mean time prepare for MCAT, and once you get your score hopefully 500+ then add more schools. Don't apply with 496 score to multiple schools, most likely you gonna waste $$.
All the best!!