$400 CME left over

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What should I buy?
don't waste it!
suggestions - some places give you gifts if you sign up. i got a really nice gift certificate once that way . i think uptodate used to do that.
or buy some books, read them then sell them. if they are in great condition (don't write on them) you can usually get money for them.
just do a google search for places that buy used medical books, and make sure the ones you buy they want. for example Sell Textbooks For Cash - Sell Used Books | Cash4Books
BTW there are a lot of these online, even amazon will buy books.

Members don't see this ad :)
don't waste it!
suggestions - some places give you gifts if you sign up. i got a really nice gift certificate once that way . i think uptodate used to do that.
or buy some books, read them then sell them. if they are in great condition (don't write on them) you can usually get money for them.
just do a google search for places that buy used medical books, and make sure the ones you buy they want. for example Sell Textbooks For Cash - Sell Used Books | Cash4Books
BTW there are a lot of these online, even amazon will buy books.

so, you are saying that you should use your CME to buy books, and then resell them?

GENIUS!!!!!

seriously. good idea. essentially launder the money, and then you get it tax-free. this "may" not even be illegal.

so, you are saying that you should use your CME to buy books, and then resell them?

GENIUS!!!!!

seriously. good idea. essentially launder the money, and then you get it tax-free. this "may" not even be illegal.
well...you need to read the books first which means taking them out of their wrappers which does mean they are "like new" rather than "new".
BTW for some reason it is very difficult to sell DVD's and CD's (medical). So if you are thinking about reselling make sure it is books you buy not digital media.