3rd batch applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I called them 2 days ago, and they told me they haven't received anyone's application yet and that they are wrapping up this years 2012's class still. I was told that in August they will start looking at this new cycle.

Members don't see this ad.

I got an application received email from western today

Members don't see this ad :)
OHSU is slow about everything, so don't be surprised if it takes a while.

Got an email from LECOM today saying they received my app, send money and fill out their secondary app. Now just waiting to hear back from UPenn

also heard from LECOM today. all done with supps!

i hope the interviews start rollin in for our batch this week

Offer to interview at MWU-AZ posted today via the school portal.

Members don't see this ad :)
September 11th. I missed out on the 10th haha. what about you?

I picked September 18th. It's the only date that doesn't interfere with my transition from summer semester to clinicals. You can bet I'll be PMing you asking for all the nitty gritty details after your interview :p

MWU interview invite today. I haven't scheduled a day yet. Good luck.

I picked September 18th. It's the only date that doesn't interfere with my transition from summer semester to clinicals. You can bet I'll be PMing you asking for all the nitty gritty details after your interview :p
Il be looking forward to it. Has Case cashed anyones check yet? I sent mine on 7/3 and they still havent cashed it. not sure if i should go ahead and pay online

Just received an interview invite from Buffalo through email! I can't wait to get out there.

Il be looking forward to it. Has Case cashed anyones check yet? I sent mine on 7/3 and they still havent cashed it. not sure if i should go ahead and pay online

I payed online so I can't really comment on that for ya. But I do know that I hate waiting for checks to be cashed and notification to be received, so if I were in your shoes I might consider cancelling the check and going with the online payment. Much quicker, much more relieving.

I payed online so I can't really comment on that for ya. But I do know that I hate waiting for checks to be cashed and notification to be received, so if I were in your shoes I might consider cancelling the check and going with the online payment. Much quicker, much more relieving.
I just paid online. I'm scared to cancel the check if that's what they have in my file right now, I dont want it to bounce haha. Im thinking I'll give them a call tomorrow during my lunch break and see what's going on. Same thing with LSUHSC. It said to send check at the same time you submit AADSAS but still hasnt been cashed. I'm going to call them too. Did anyone else apply to LSU?

I just paid online. I'm scared to cancel the check if that's what they have in my file right now, I dont want it to bounce haha. Im thinking I'll give them a call tomorrow during my lunch break and see what's going on. Same thing with LSUHSC. It said to send check at the same time you submit AADSAS but still hasnt been cashed. I'm going to call them too. Did anyone else apply to LSU?

I mailed what checks I had to within two days of submitting to AADSAS and I believe there's still one or two I'm waiting on to cash, so I know the feeling. These schools have a lot going on though, so we gotta remember that. But what you're sayin sounds good to me. Let me know how it turns out!

OHSU email that they got my app! Looks like they won't start looking at 2012 apps until mid-Sept. because they're still working on the entering class of 2012.

Congrats man! are u in NY?

Thanks a lot! I'm actually from the upper Midwest, which I hope has prepared me well for the snow in Buffalo in the case that I'm accepted :).

Did you apply to Buffalo?

So what is Case up to for us 3rd batchers? I've heard nothing and seen little on this forum, except for the individual who had stuff in before the 3rd batch but completed his/her file with the 3rd batch.

I got app completed confirmation email from NYU this morning. I really wished that it was an interview invite.... :beat:

Thanks a lot! I'm actually from the upper Midwest, which I hope has prepared me well for the snow in Buffalo in the case that I'm accepted :).

Did you apply to Buffalo?
Nope, and I'm not really sure why either. I wish I would have. My stats are a little low for them I believe...I don't remember why I decided against applying there. If I land in NY im going to try to bring some of the heat from Texas with me haha

So what is Case up to for us 3rd batchers? I've heard nothing and seen little on this forum, except for the individual who had stuff in before the 3rd batch but completed his/her file with the 3rd batch.
Curious about this too. According to the case thread they havent sent out the next batch of interview invites yet. Dr Chuck from Case said the next batch should be after D1 orientation...if anyone knows when that is

School: UNLV
Notification date: August 1st
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS (Oregon)
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/13/2012 (3rd Batch)
Application complete date: 7/17/2012
GPA (science, overall) 3.53, 3.47
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/20/20/25/Nothing under 17

FIRST INVITE!!! I FEEL LIKE I MIGHT PEE MY PANTS!! :)

Interview on 9/14

Last edited:
Nope, and I'm not really sure why either. I wish I would have. My stats are a little low for them I believe...I don't remember why I decided against applying there. If I land in NY im going to try to bring some of the heat from Texas with me haha

Curious about this too. According to the case thread they havent sent out the next batch of interview invites yet. Dr Chuck from Case said the next batch should be after D1 orientation...if anyone knows when that is

Orientation for the c/o 2016 began on Monday I believe. If my hunches are correct, the next wave of invites should come next week.

Application complete date: 7/11/2012

Interview on 9/14
Congrats!

Application complete date: 7/11/2012

Interview on 9/14
Great job! I'm jealous. Im waiting to hear from UNLV still. my stats are a good bit lower than yours tho so we will see. I didnt sleep the entire night after i got my first (and only) interview haha. congrats again

So has anyone heard of anyone in the third batch getting an interview to anywhere besides Case, NYU, MW-AZ, Nova, Buffalo, and UNLV?

NYU invite yesterday :) continuing review for buffalo

Congrats on the interviews!! I think my app is considered incomplete/is on hold because I am STILL short an LOR :(

may I ask what your stats are and what day you received "application complete" email from NYU? :D

any lecom applicants have an update to their portal??

Congrats on the interviews!! I think my app is considered incomplete/is on hold because I am STILL short an LOR :(
Just get one more and you'll be golden. :)

I've still got my DAT coming up in August... which reminds me, I should get back to studying... :p

Congrats everyone on the invites!!!

And Teethfordays, nope haven't seen a change in Lecom status...

apparently there was a glitch in lecom's system, so they lagged on sending out some of the supp emails to some of us! hmph. but i guess some lucky 3rd batchers got the email right away and already have interviews. but yeah no updates still..

Well it's no interview but I received a packet from UPenn today saying they got my app and it's under review and they'll contact me if they want to interview me.

And I was so excited when I saw the package in the mail. What a let down, ha.

Well it's no interview but I received a packet from UPenn today saying they got my app and it's under review and they'll contact me if they want to interview me.

And I was so excited when I saw the package in the mail. What a let down, ha.
Same! Except I knew it wasn't an interview invite b/c I haven't taken my DAT yet. But it was nice to get the package. :)

what happened to the third batch applicants??? seems like not many people got much of anything..!! 4th batch people are getting interviews now... :eek::eek::eek:

what happened to the third batch applicants??? seems like not many people got much of anything..!! 4th batch people are getting interviews now... :eek::eek::eek:

Yeah what the heck. Really hoping to hear from more schools this week. I'm getting worried.

application complete/sent to adcom from lecom email this morning