35r, 3.76gpa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jp89

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You may want to remove the link to your CV, or remove your name and identifying information from it.

I think you're a great candidate for medical school.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)

Last edited:

Last edited:
That sounds amazing . How did you get/ come across your position?

Last edited:
Lmao. "critiquing"

You don't want critiquing, you want people to tell you your app is "amazing" or "stellar", right? Don't take this the wrong way, but you give off the strong stereotypical try hard Asian feel.

It's an all right app for top tiers and on the low side for top tier gpa/mcat averages. I will admit its above average for ECs though.

Last edited:
Lmao. "critiquing"

You don't want critiquing, you want people to tell you your app is "amazing" or "stellar", right? Don't take this the wrong way, but you give off the strong stereotypical try hard Asian feel.

It's an all right app for top tiers and on the low side for top tier gpa/mcat averages. I will admit its above average for ECs though.

I completely understand jp89's concerns. My stats are similar to his, and I'm freaking the hell out. So I really don't think he's trying to get people to stroke his ego lol

I completely understand jp89's concerns. My stats are similar to his, and I'm freaking the hell out. So I really don't think he's trying to get people to stroke his ego lol

I know how it feels man. Just apply broadly and hope for the best. Definitely be prepared for a lot of disappointment, but those stats are good enough for a medical school. You guys will probably get in somewhere.