This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathlesstrvld

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
SBTurner should be banned for maliciously misleading prospective students on this forum, and every other that he has already been banned from.

SB has failed out of every medical school he has attended, including SMU

Many of us know SB personally and it is unfortunate that he has adopted the attitude......."if I'm going down, I'm bringing everyone with me"

Here are some excerpts from the many posts that SB has written on valuemd dating back to 2004. Dont take my word, as you should not believe many of the things that are written on this forum, or any other open public internet forum. Simply search his posts on valuemd on your own......enjoy!!

"Hi. Thank you for the response. I will be attending St. James, and I am sure I will enjoy it as much as all of you. Happy New Year to you too! Thanks for the support.

Hi bob2k. I wish you the best, but I take issue with you saying we will not be qualified physicians. Many of my MD 1 classmates are very good students, and I think there is a lot of talent right here at St. James. I'm honored to be a part of St. James.

Hi Neil C. I have to agree with Frankenstone, one of my great fellow students right here at the wonderful medical school of St. James.

St. James is a great medical school! You may want to consider looking into it. Best wishes!

Hi. Everything is great here at St. James! Feel free to look into this school. We are competitive with any school anywhere.

Hi. I now go to Xavier, as I have recently transferred from St. James to Xavier. Xavier did not approach me; I approached Xavier. Thus far, I have been very pleased with the school. The classrooms are nice; the teachers are good; the students seem to be very happy

Hi everyone. This is my final post with this part of valuemd. I have transferred to Xavier. I simply did not trust the owner of St. James.

Hi. Xavier is a good school; I'm a student there. It is "legit." Good teachers, plus small class sizes make it an interesting possibility. The education is good as well. You may want to look into it. Best wishes!

Please be careful about going to Bonaire. I highly recommend you go elsewhere. I was a student there, at both schools.

Hi. I'm still here my good friends! I am just working on getting into AUC or Ross. Best wishes!

Hi. As a prospective student for this fall's class, I find it nice to know that a student from St. Matthew's did very very well on step I of the USMLE. Congratulations! As far as St. Matthew's having very little or nothing to do with it, I highly doubt this. If he were to have done this at Harvard, Hopkins, Wash U, etc., no one would have dared to make comments like some of the ones I have read. If you don't like your school, leave.

Hi. I'm honored to say that I was fortunate enough to get into SMU today. Interview with Ross was miserable. Best wishes!

Hi. SMU is an excellent school, and it is going to continue to improve. We are going to continue to grow in NY and the rest of the country for that matter, including California eventually.

Hey rrod, good to hear from you. You got it right. I am moving up, even though those losers from St. James are trying to steal $4,000 from me and a number of others. Same goal! Best wishes!

St. James will say that I was a student, but I completely disagree. St. James has to be a legitimate medical school before I can be classified as a student.

I got rejected by AUC, Ross, SGU, and all of the American medical schools, and I cannot thank them enough! Now you are all enemy number one! SMU is not as good as AUC? Don't make me laugh! You folks are not qualified to carry our doctor's bag! It is an absolute joke to try and compare SMU with AUC, Ross or SGU. There is absolutely no comparison! SMU is infinitely better! A mercedes for an audi? Where does this ignorance come from? SMU is a Rolls Royce!!!!!! SMU is out to be better than Harvard, JHU, Wash U and every other medical school on the planet! We don't waste our time competing with no name schools like AUC, Ross or SGU. They are soooooo far beneath us, that it would be an absolute waste of our precious time! I have never even heard of AUC, Ross or SGU before I came on this website, SMU either for that matter. Back to your cave!! SMU is on the rise! And, it won't take us 25 years to establish a mediocre reputation (at best) in the Caribbean, unlike AUC, Ross and SGU. In 25 years, SMU will be an elite medical school!

I love St. Matthew's, but I hate this CRAPLAN bull. We were not given a choice! I will never need CRAPLAN! I will NEVER use CRAPLAN, or anything similar to it! It limits your thinking as far as I am concerned.

No sweat, we will see. I was wrong about St. James, but I am not afraid to take another chance. I am right on the money about SMU. Best wishes! And yes, absolutley I believe what I say, especically about cardiac surgery. Best wishes!

Hi. I am biased, completely biased!

Here we go again. Let me say this clearly: St. Matthew's School of Medicine (SMU) is the best medical school on the PLANET! AUC, Ross and SGU are a complete JOKE relative to SMU! "

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah that's pretty powerful evidence. What do you think his next school is? Spartan? :laugh:

Hey SB

I hope you make it, I really do, but what you're doing here is totally unethical and unprofessional. You went to Maine and failed out, now you want to discredit what was essentially your last shot in the dark. This is simply unfair to prospective students who are trying to gather, at least some semblence of reliable information, and your fellow students who you represent to some extent.

Hope you score 270 on Step 1, hope you become the greatest cardiac surgeon in the world, but so far you simply lack the basic foundation of credibility.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah that's pretty powerful evidence. What do you think his next school is? Spartan? :laugh:

No matter what Caribbean medical school you attend. If you're meant to be a physician, you'll come to the realization of your true potential. But if it is not meant to be then you're simply fighting an inert force that will bring you to your knees every time, no matter how convincing your conspiracy maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.